Software Development Engineer – Python
Kuhoo – The Edu FinTech, is building a founding team for creating a state-of-the-art web-based technology platform for superior customer experience. Our Technology development team will play the most mission-critical role for the success. This will be a golden opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for democratizing education abroad and make it accessible to talented Indian students.
The candidate will play a key role in shaping the product experience and will be proactively involved in defining the end-to-end product features. You will work directly with the Chief Technology Officer at Kuhoo to build the design and architecture of the product. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, the candidate must be a strong team player with a commitment to perfection and possessing deep analytical skills.
What will you do?
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant API microservice-based platform
- Create High-level & Low-level design document
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality and highest performance
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end-user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Firm grasp of the Python server-side technologies, including REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with Tornado, Django, Flask, or other Python frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Excellent knowledge of build tools including CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Cloud Services (AWS), REST-API, Microservices
- Experience with automated testing suites
Must have skills
- Build a high-performance microservices
- Working as an SDE I/II with an Internet / E-Commerce/ IT Product / Services organization
Should have skills
- Experience of working for 1-2 enterprise applications that are live
- Have been responsible for doing low-level design
- Built applications and coordinated with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure
Nice to have skills
- Experience in the fintech – NBFC sector
- Experience with a start-up
- Experience in implementing systems
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- For SDE III: 7+ years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of Python server-side experience
- For SDE II: 4+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of Python server-side experience
- For SDE I: 2+ years of experience with a minimum of 1 year of Python server-side experience
The compensation includes a competitive package and the future opportunity to be awarded stock options of a high-growth start-up backed by reputed investors.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life.
We can’t wait to hear from you!