User’s personal information
When the User visits Our Platform or avails the Services, We collect and store the information which the User provides from time to time by explicitly seeking permissions from the User in order to provide efficient, smooth, customised experience and service. This allows Us to provide Services with features that meet the requirements of the User. We collect below mentioned individually identifiable information that would allow Us to determine the actual identity of the User:
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Credit/Debit card number, cardholder’s name, card expiration date
- Information about User’s mobile phone
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Academic records and certificates
- Employment information and data
- Information from credit bureaus
- Family member details
- College/University details
- Any details that may have been voluntarily provided by the User in connection with availing the Services.
By providing the above-mentioned information to Us, the User consents to the collection, use and disclosure of personal and sensitive personal data, as permitted by the applicable law.
As a part of Our Video Know Your Customer (Video KYC) process, the collection of User’s personal information has become mandatory to ensure the completion and authentication of User’s KYC. In this regard, permissions to access the User’s microphone and camera shall be required. The User hereby gives explicit consent to share his/her personal information with Us and with the third parties who help us in providing Services seamlessly.
We automatically track certain information about the User based on their browsing history on Our Platform. We use this information to do internal research on Our Users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve Our Users and improve our Services. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis and not individually. We also collect User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address and the URL used by the User to connect the User’s computer to the internet, etc. This information may include the URL which the User visited before visiting the Platform (whether this URL is on Our Platform or not), which URL the User visits after visiting the Platform (whether this URL is on our website or not), User’s computer browser information, and User’s IP address.
PURPOSE AND USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
By contacting Us and by providing Your phone number, contact details or any other details, You give us the unequivocal right to:
- Contact You through various mediums, including but not limited to phone calls, emails, etc. or to make a phone call to You to discuss Your query or request;
- Contact You through phone or message notwithstanding the fact that You may have registered under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India regulations as a fully blocked or a partially blocked customer. It is further clarified that We shall only make solicited phone calls or messages;
- Share the contact details provided by You with the service provider or agent or representative available on or through the Platform who may be in a position to sufficiently answer or respond to Your query, including but not limited to third party service providers.
We understand that Your contact details are important to You and We shall bind the service providers/agents/affiliates having access to Your information with the same level of protection as required under the applicable laws.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- Share Your information with Our third-party partners in order to conduct data analysis to serve You better and provide Services on/through Our Platform.
- Disclose information provided by You with other technology partners to track how You interact with the Platform.
- Disclose Your information to Our third-party technology and credit partners to perform credit checks and credit analysis, such as Credit Bureaus or third-party data source providers.
- Share Your information with another business entity should We (or our assets) – merge with, or be acquired, or be amalgamated with, or We undergo the restructuring of business for any reason. Should such a transaction occur then any such business entity (or the new combined entity) receiving any information from Us shall be bound by this Policy with respect to Your information.
- Share with You promotional offers, which may be on behalf of other businesses.
- Disclose Your KYC journey or any data with respect to the same to the relevant regulatory authorities as a part of our statutory audit process. Please note that Your Aadhaar number shall never be disclosed.
- Share/disclose Your personal information to the concerned third parties in connection with the Services; and with governmental authorities, quasi-governmental authorities, judicial authorities, and quasi-judicial authorities in accordance with applicable laws of India.
- To contact You with various offers, and follow-ups.
We store and process Your personal information on third party cloud servers and other cloud service providers. We use reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and ensure the security of Your information provided to Us against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. We use reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under the applicable laws for the protection of Your information. Information You provide to Us may be stored on Our secure servers located within or outside India.
However, You understand and accept that there is no guarantee that data transmission over the internet will be completely secure and that any information that You transmit to Us is at Your own risk. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third-party access to our Website and databases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control. You shall not be entitled to hold Kuhoo responsible for any such breach of security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Name: Mr. Nilesh Abhang