Software Development Engineer – Flutter
Kuhoo is a tech – enabled loan platform specifically designed to address the financial needs of students who aspire to dream big!
Kuhoo – The Edu FinTech, is building a founding team for creating a state-of-the-art web-based technology platform for superior customer experience. Our Technology development team will play the most mission-critical role for the success. This will be a golden opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for democratizing education abroad and making it accessible to talented Indian students.
The candidate will play a key role in shaping the product experience and will be proactively involved in defining the end-to-end product features. You will work directly with the Chief Technology Officer at Kuhoo to build the design and architecture of the product. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, the candidate must be a strong team player with a commitment to perfection and possess deep analytical skills.
What will you do?
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both Android & iOS platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Work collaboratively with the design team to understand end-user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of features
- Working experience in mobile development Android or iOS
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites.
- Excellent knowledge of build tools including CI/CD pipelines
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Working as an SDE I/II with an Internet/E-Commerce/IT Product/Services organization
- Have been responsible for doing low-level design
- Built applications and coordinated with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure
Nice to have:
- Experience in the fintech/financial services sector.
- Experience with a start-up
- Experience in implementing systems
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- For SDE I: 2+ years of experience with a minimum of 1 year of experience in development using Flutter
- For SDE II: 4+years of experience with a minimum of 1 year of experience in development using Flutter
- For SDE III: 7+years of experience with a minimum of 1 year of experience in development using Flutter
The compensation includes a competitive package and the future opportunity to be awarded stock options of a high-growth start-up backed by reputed investors.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life.
We can’t wait to hear from you!