Role Overview :
Being a member of the Credit Risk and Operations team you will play a critical role in strategizing for designing collection techniques, dealing with legal mechanisms for effective collections management and ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
What will you do ?
– Design collection strategies, techniques, and procedures to ensure a robust debt recovery mechanism
– Develop and maintain policies and SOPs for the collections team
– Ensure that the latest technologies used in collections/recoveries are incorporated within Kuhoo collections framework
– Develop differentiated intervention strategies (field collection models, customer communication strategies etc.) and segregation of customers into segments based on risk assessment
– Analyze delinquency reports, monitor and identify trends in collections and provide useful feedback to product and credit teams to aid in amending policies/products from time to time in line with risk tolerance/appetite
Monitoring & Review :
– Strong knowledge of legal mechanisms for effective Collections management
– Identify, empanel, train and retain the desired agencies at regional/national levels
– Develop and maintain reporting systems to manage, monitor and report activities related to collection, recovery, overdue/NPA loans
– Conduct audit during branch visits to enable adherence to defined activities (e.g. tele-calling, joint visits, group visits etc.) and take remedial actions to reduce / eliminate audit queries
– Drive performance orientation through regular monitoring and review of performance parameters and providing feedback to team members
– Constantly review and update employee monitoring mechanisms and MIS to ensure KPIs are accurately measured, analyzed and reported
Compliance and Governance :
– Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures
– Provide for continuous ongoing training so that all employees are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles
– Ensure adherence to prudent social and legal norms during customer interactions
Other Requirements :
Must – have :
– Proven experience in collections and working within Organizations collections framework
Should – have :
– Proven experience in legal mechanisms for effective Collections management
Nice to have :
– Experience in fintech and financial services.
– Experience with a start-up in the digital lending sector
Qualification & Experience :
– Post Graduate/MBA/CA is preferable
– 2-5 years’ experience in retail Risk management, especially in unsecured lending products like Education Loan/Consumer Loan /STPL in renowned banks or renowned fintech
– The compensation includes a competitive package
– We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life.
– We can’t wait to hear from you!