Brand & Marketing – Growth Champion
Kuhoo is a tech and AI-driven loan platform specifically designed to address the financial needs of students who aspire to dream big!
Join us on our mission to empower students on their journey from Campus to Corporate and beyond. We are committed to supercharging their ability to pay down student debt, build a positive credit history and get on the right financial track fast
Kuhoo is a digital-first FinTech company with an accomplished team that believes student lending can be radically improved and is working passionately at it. We are on a mission to change a trillion-dollar student economy by redefining what it means to be creditworthy. We created a company that combines data science, world-class design, and technology to:
- Build products that simplify the student lending process
- Give importance to student’s potential rather than their parent’s financial profile
- Engage with our customers through more human experiences
As the Brand and Marketing Manager, you will lead strategy and execution efforts to grow the number of students on our platform using internal and external resources.
What will you do?
- Create an overall brand and marketing strategy and roadmap for customers, partners, and corporate branding, working closely with the Leadership Team and key internal stakeholders
- Define, track, and regularly measure success metrics for the brand and marketing department
- Improve performance of our existing channels like email, text, WhatsApp & social media
- Activate new channels around like content marketing, paid marketing, and SEO
- Mentor junior marketing team members and manage external relations with agencies efficiently
- Develop the marketing strategy for our newest and fastest-growing product with the goal of improving growth, efficiency, and profitability
- Combine strategic and entrepreneurial thinking with tactical execution to grow our customer acquisitions across channels and throughout the lifecycle
- Develop new channel opportunities – think like an entrepreneur, build business cases and organization support, and launch new channels
- Work with Kuhoo other business units to drive user adoption of Kuhoo products
- Collaborate specifically with channel owners on campaign execution, forecasting and scenario planning, and measurement
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams on A/B test design, results analysis, and recommendations
Must – have
- Experience in running Digital activity – Google PPC Campaigns, Facebook/Insta Campaigns, etc. and measuring impact using relevant tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Data Studio)
- Ability to create a multi-channel marketing plan and execute it
- Empathy for the end user’s experience, across a range of user types (e.g., Gen Z student and tech-phobic older counsellor/partners)
- Desire to join an early-stage product team, take responsibility for the product’s growth and move fast
- Passion for Kuhoo’s mission of making education truly accessible to all
Should – have
- Exposure to partner marketing channels, where your traffic is driven by both small and big players
- A comfort with a flexible, iterative “test and learn” approach and a bias toward action
- Good at planning, communications, and presentations
- Data-driven with SQL/Excel skills and experience with HTML
Nice – to – have
- Knowledge of new-age marketing analytics stack and tools
- Ability to roll-up the sleeves and make basic creatives using tools like Canva
- Have a track record of doing whatever it takes to get things done
- Experience with a start-up in the ed-tech and/or fintech sector.
Qualification & Experience
5+ years of experience in a brand and marketing role with responsibility for meeting growth targets while managing and executing on a test pipeline
The compensation includes a competitive package.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life.
We can’t wait to hear from you!