Credit Policy Associate (CPA/KYC)
Role Overview :
Being a member of the Credit Risk and Operations team you will play a critical role in strategizing for verifying accuracy of loan applications, CAM reports and KYC norms.
What will you do ?
- Prepare CAM Reports
- Verifies accuracy of loan applications and records loan: Compares original application against credit report.
- Volume of Files Processes Volume of files sanctioned. Loan Disbursals.
- Complete awareness about KYC norms.
- Activities include obtaining all necessary documents to prepare a release for recordation for the customer is fully satisfied.
- You will be responsible for processing loan applications based on established eligibility and underwriting guidelines.
- Collaborating with both the operations and business development teams to ensure applications are completed in a timely manner
- Analyzing borrower data and trends while bringing a continuous improvement mind-set to deliver a better experience and scale our operations
- Evaluating the creditworthiness of potential customers.
- Ensuring all loans and lending procedures comply with regulations.
- Analyze Bank Statements, ITR Other Income related documents
- Knowledge of basic accounting theories, credit principles, lending functions, loan research and general credit policies.
- Analytical thinking and attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Work experience of 0-3 years in similar profile with NBFC/Banks/Fin-tech Lending Institutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Finance or similar field.