Strategic Alliance Manager
Kuhoo is a tech-enabled loan platform specifically designed to address the financial needs of students who aspire to dream big!
Kuhoo- The Edu FinTech, is building a founding team for driving the business across major cities of India. Our strategic alliance team will play the most mission-critical role for the success of the organization. This will be a golden opportunity to be a part of the team that will be responsible for democratizing education and making it accessible to talented students.
You will be responsible for strategizing and driving the entire GTM (Go-To-Market) strategy of the organization for the given region. You would explore and develop strategic alliances and would be directly responsible for driving the business.
What will you do?
- Organization’s success largely depends upon the strategies it adopts and executes. As a Strategic alliance- Manager, your key role would be to knit a winning strategy on partnerships to drive scalable business for an extended period of time
- You would be required to identify, evaluate and synergize with strategic partnerships like Colleges, Test prep universities, DSAs, New age EdTechs etc. that would act as building blocks for the organization’s growth
- Create an impact at every stage of the partnerships from origination to execution
You would represent Kuhoo in the territory and would be required to execute all the necessary actions commensurate to the business
- Identify, participate and represent Kuhoo in relevant events and exhibitions
- Plan and execute BTL marketing for the region
- You would be the point of contact for all the clients, universities, partners and collaborators
- Liaison with internal teams like product, marketing and technology to provide ground level feedbacks and updates
Must have skills
• 2 years+ experience in business development
• Proficiency in MS office (Excel and Power Point)
• An uncanny ambition to succeed and flourish in a fast-paced organisation
• The willingness to continuously learn and unlearn
• Exceptional networking skills
Should have skills
• Up to 7 years of experience in managing partnerships
• A prior experience in channel management
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience in business development preferably in Education sector or
Financial Services sector
Nice to have skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Proficient networker & team player
• A prior experience of working in a start-up
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Management
The compensation includes a competitive package.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life.
We can’t wait to hear from you!