Social Media Executive
Kuhoo is a tech – enabled loan platform specifically designed to address the financial needs of students who aspire to dream big!
Kuhoo is a digital first Edu FinTech company with an accomplished team who believe student lending can be radically improved and are working passionately at it. We are on a mission to change a trillion dollar student economy by redefining what it means to be creditworthy.
We created a company that combines data science, streamlined design, and technology to:
– Build products that simplify the student lending process
– Give importance to student’s potential rather than their parent’s financial profile
– Engage with our customers through more human experiences
What will you do?
– Develop engaging creative and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, to promote the brand across all the social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and You-tube.
– Working with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with the product release, recruitment campaigns, and other brand messages
– Collaborate specifically with channel owners on campaign execution, forecasting and scenario planning, and measurement
– Monitor latest social media trends to implement them on the company’s social media pages
– Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to determine areas for social media campaign improvement
Must – have:
– Experience in running Digital activity – Google Pay Per Click Campaigns, Facebook Campaigns etc. and measuring impact using relevant tools (eg. Google Analytics)
– Desire to join an early-stage product team, take responsibility for the product’s growth, and move fast
– A passion about Kuhoo mission of making education truly accessible to all
Should – have:
– Passionate & Knowledge about managing online marketing platforms – LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
– Strong hold on Graphic designing using basic tools like Canva
Nice to have:
– Good interpersonal skills
– Strong with English communication and networking skills
– Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner and deliver under pressure
Qualification & Experience:
– Bachelor/Master Degree
– Any specialized course in Digital Marketing is preferred
The compensation includes a competitive package.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life.
We can’t wait to hear from you!